Monday 15 June 2009

Breaking the Silence

Sorry, I have suddenly gone very quiet! This is due to a number of factors but mainly due to the hard disk on my laptop packing up - it has takn me a couple of weeks to get it fixed. Also I have been doing a commissioned portrait job - my first paid job - which has taken up most of the last fortnight. It has given me the idea of setting up a photography business so watch this space. I have also been doing some freelancing and have at least made favourable contact with a couple of magazines.

Tomorrow I am doing a consult for a maternity shoot for a friend. We will be doing the actual session on Friday. I am so looking forward to it - in the meantime I have been doing my research and I have stumbled upon the amazing Jennifer Loomis - the creator of outstandingly beautiful fine art maternity photography. Inspiring!

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment